- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Class M site of Farpoint Station, built and offered by the humanoid native Bandi culture as a starbase to the United Federation of Planets.
Its interior heat provides geothermal energy tapped as a power source, but not enough to have helped build the station so quickly.
It has been known as an R&R spot for Starfleet personnel for over a century, but can still be described as being on the edge of the great unexplored part of the galaxy.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...