- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Class M site of Farpoint Station, built and offered by the humanoid native Bandi culture as a starbase to the United Federation of Planets.
Its interior heat provides geothermal energy tapped as a power source, but not enough to have helped build the station so quickly.
It has been known as an R&R spot for Starfleet personnel for over a century, but can still be described as being on the edge of the great unexplored part of the galaxy.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now