- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Toronto-born Nicole deBoer made her television acting debut at the age of 11 as the uncredited “little girl at hospital” in Freddie the Freeloader’s Christmas Dinner, an HBO special starring Red Skelton and Vincent Price. For the next 17 years, she worked steadily, primarily on Canadian TV or in U.S. productions that were filmed in Canada, such as TekWar and The Outer Limits (1995 version). Then in 1998, as a behind-the-scenes search began for a new Dax to fill the departing Terry Farrell’s “shoes,” DS9 writer/producer Hans Beimler recommended a young woman he’d worked with in Canada on two different series. DeBoer won the role of Ezri Dax after flying south to test in L.A. DS9 was then in its final season, so a year later deBoer was out of work, but was soon cast as a regular in the television series adaptation of author Stephen King’s The Dead Zone. DeBoer has also appeared in the films Prom Night IV, National Lampoon’s Senior Trip, The Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy, and the critically acclaimed Cube, winner of a variety of global festival awards including Best Canadian First Feature at 1997’s Toronto International Film Festival.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!