- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Female Trill who was the third host to the Dax symbiont. Emony was a professional gymnast even before her joining; in fact, she worried that getting the symbiont inside her would affect her coordination and hurt her career, but she found that being joined improved her concentration. Emony's interest in athletics carried down to subsequent Dax hosts. She also liked to relax by standing on her head, a trait that sometimes manifested in subsequent lives.
Emony visited Earth in the 2240's to judge a gymnastics competition. There she met a student at the University of Mississippi named Leonard McCoy, and had a brief involvement with him. She told the young McCoy that he had the hands of a surgeon, and advised him to become a doctor. He did, and the rest is history.
When Jadzia Dax, the eighth host, invoked the Trill Rite of Closure or "Zhian'tara" in 2371, she transferred the memories of Emony into her Bajoran friend Leeta. Emony appreciated the excellent body she found herself in, because in it she was able to execute various gymnastic moves.
The exact time of Emony Dax's joined life is unknown, but it was probably in the late 22nd century through the mid-23rd century.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection