- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet engineer who was helping to design the expansion of the Federation colony on Melona IV in 2368 when the outpost was destroyed by the Crystalline Entity. Carmen was a friend of William Riker, and they enjoyed having dinner together, especially when it came to her memorable desserts. When the Crystalline Entity attacked, she was killed while trying to help other colonists evacuate. Riker wrote a letter of condolence to Carmen's family when Starfleet notified them of her death and returned her personal effects.