- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The U.S.S. Enterprise crew investigates the mystery surrounding the disappearance of an earth colony in the Omicron Theta star system 26 years earlier, which coincidentally happens to the exact same time when Lieutenant Commander Data was discovered.
While visiting Data's home planet, the away team discovers a laboratory containing android body parts. When Dr. Crusher and Chief Engineer Argyle assemble the parts, they bring to life a duplicate of Data! The real Data learns that the look-alike, named Lore, was once "alive," but was disassembled by the colonists on the planet who were jealous of Lore's perfection. As a result, a less-than-perfect android, Data, was constructed.
Unbeknownst to the crew, Lore gained revenge on the planet's inhabitants before being disassembled. He unleashed a ravenous crystal entity onto the colonists — an entity which feasts on intelligent life forms — thereby erasing all life on the planet.
As part of his scheme to turn the entity loose on the Enterprise, Lore renders Data unconscious and impersonates him. Just when he's about to succeed in his plan, Wesley Crusher recognizes Lore and urges his mother to find Data. Once back on his feet, Data beams Lore into space during a spectacular android skirmish.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection