- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Because the Borg cube's EM field is impervious to transporters, Riker's plan to rescue the captain required the shuttle. While entering the field, Data and Worf powered down the shuttle when Enterprise sensors thought the Borg might have detected it.
Making its escape, the shuttle breached the EM field and was quickly destroyed by the Borg, but not before Data and Worf safely beamed back to Enterprise, with Locutus in tow.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine