- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Because the Borg cube's EM field is impervious to transporters, Riker's plan to rescue the captain required the shuttle. While entering the field, Data and Worf powered down the shuttle when Enterprise sensors thought the Borg might have detected it.
Making its escape, the shuttle breached the EM field and was quickly destroyed by the Borg, but not before Data and Worf safely beamed back to Enterprise, with Locutus in tow.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...