- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Because the Borg cube's EM field is impervious to transporters, Riker's plan to rescue the captain required the shuttle. While entering the field, Data and Worf powered down the shuttle when Enterprise sensors thought the Borg might have detected it.
Making its escape, the shuttle breached the EM field and was quickly destroyed by the Borg, but not before Data and Worf safely beamed back to Enterprise, with Locutus in tow.
Related News Articles
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set