- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Commander of the U.S.S. Adelphi until his death during a disastrous first-contact situation at Ghorusda. A misunderstanding regarding Ghorusdan values, which are very complex and unusual, led to 47 people being killed, including him. A Starfleet board of inquiry blamed the incident on Captain Darson's carelessness about Ghorusdan cultural taboos. But some, including Will Riker, thought that Tam Elbrun, the Betazoid empath sent as a specialist on the mission, should have been able to prevent such a misunderstanding. Elbrun defended himself by claiming that if Darson had listened to him, no one would have died. But Elbrun couldn't help but have doubts, and wondered if he could have warned Darson more forcefully about the impending hostilities.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1