- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Aide to Gul Macet, one of two Cardassian glinns who came aboard the Enterprise-D in 2367 as an observer during the search for the renegade starship Phoenix. While aboard, Daro made friendly overtures to Chief Miles O'Brien, but O'Brien found it difficult to be cordial to an ex-enemy. But over drinks in Ten-Forward, O'Brien approached Daro and explained himself, relating his experiences during the massacre at Setlik III. He confessed to Daro that he didn't hate Cardassians, but he hated what he had become because of them.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014