- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Commander of the Gallitep labor camp during the Cardassian occupation of Bajor. Darhe'el was responsible for thousands of Bajorans being tortured and killed while working under brutal conditions, and thus became known as the "Butcher of Gallitep." His acts of violence against the people of Bajor won him admiration from his superiors and earned him the Proficient Service Medallion. When ordered to leave Gallitep, Darhe'el had all the Bajoran laborers under his authority slaughtered, although a few did escape. Darhe'el died in his sleep in 2363 from a massive coleibric hemorrhage, and was buried under one of the largest military monuments on Cardassia with full honors. In 2369, Darhe'el's file clerk from Gallitep, a man named Aamin Marritza, impersonated Darhe'el in hopes of exposing the atrocities that had been committed at Gallitep.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees