- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Commander of the Gallitep labor camp during the Cardassian occupation of Bajor. Darhe'el was responsible for thousands of Bajorans being tortured and killed while working under brutal conditions, and thus became known as the "Butcher of Gallitep." His acts of violence against the people of Bajor won him admiration from his superiors and earned him the Proficient Service Medallion. When ordered to leave Gallitep, Darhe'el had all the Bajoran laborers under his authority slaughtered, although a few did escape. Darhe'el died in his sleep in 2363 from a massive coleibric hemorrhage, and was buried under one of the largest military monuments on Cardassia with full honors. In 2369, Darhe'el's file clerk from Gallitep, a man named Aamin Marritza, impersonated Darhe'el in hopes of exposing the atrocities that had been committed at Gallitep.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!