- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Daled IV. A race of allasomorphs - shape-shifters with the power of cellular metamorphosis to take on any form desired - who evolved two long-warring camps, one each from the always-day and always-night hemispheres of Daled IV. Their natural state is a vaguely humanoid outline of pure light, but they retain emotions. Despite their advance evolution, the two camps did not end hostilities until a peace wedding between the two in 2365.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1