- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A planet inhabited by two factions of allasomorphs divided by civil war throughout their recorded history. The planet is locked in synchronous rotation — one rotation for each revolution around Daled — and the resultant all-night/all-day hemispheric split gave rise to the two disparate cultures. A child, Salia, was born of parents from both sides and spirited away soon after their deaths so she could be raised in safe seclusion and return at age 16 in hopes of bringing peace to the planet. The world has no formal contact with the Federation, but Starfleet ships served as Salia's courier both ways. Daled IV also has at least three moons, the third a Luna-like world and inhabited.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products