- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A planet inhabited by two factions of allasomorphs divided by civil war throughout their recorded history. The planet is locked in synchronous rotation — one rotation for each revolution around Daled — and the resultant all-night/all-day hemispheric split gave rise to the two disparate cultures. A child, Salia, was born of parents from both sides and spirited away soon after their deaths so she could be raised in safe seclusion and return at age 16 in hopes of bringing peace to the planet. The world has no formal contact with the Federation, but Starfleet ships served as Salia's courier both ways. Daled IV also has at least three moons, the third a Luna-like world and inhabited.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1