- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A planet inhabited by two factions of allasomorphs divided by civil war throughout their recorded history. The planet is locked in synchronous rotation — one rotation for each revolution around Daled — and the resultant all-night/all-day hemispheric split gave rise to the two disparate cultures. A child, Salia, was born of parents from both sides and spirited away soon after their deaths so she could be raised in safe seclusion and return at age 16 in hopes of bringing peace to the planet. The world has no formal contact with the Federation, but Starfleet ships served as Salia's courier both ways. Daled IV also has at least three moons, the third a Luna-like world and inhabited.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...