- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A portly "intergalactic trader and general nuisance" according to Captain Kirk, the man known as Cyrano Jones had been sentenced in 2267 to clean up Space Station K-7 of tribbles, which he managed to do with the aid of a glommer which he stole somehow from the Klingons. On parole, he genetically engineered the tribbles to stop their reproduction, and sold some on a Klingon world. He escaped in a Federation-built one-man scout ship, although Koloth soon pursued him. Jones was rescued by Captain Kirk and his crew on Enterprise in 2269 (stardate: 5392.4), but was informed that he was in violation of three federation mandates and 47 local ones. His offer to Kirk of some Spican flame gems was unlikely to get him out of trouble this time.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Trek's Scariest Creature Is...
- CONTEST: WizKids/NECA Challenge Fans To Beat The Kobayashi Maru
- FIRST LOOK: Worf Returns To Trek! We Talk To Michael Dorn!
- STO Guest Blog: Solanae Dyson Sphere Adventure Zone
- Did You See The Klingons In The New Apple Commercial?
- Poll Says Doctor You Most Want Along On Away Mission Is...
- Chang And Worf Fine Art Posters Available Now