- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The egotistical and typically chauvinist leader of the Kazon's Nistrim sect, Culluh dreamed of reviving his fading people's claim to power among the chaotic Kazon Collective and saw the Voyager defector Seska as his chance.
Taking her as his consort, Culluh was stern with his ambitious Cardassian mate in public, but privately allowed her full reign to advise him and plan tactics — including the conquest of Voyager. Still he was too arrogant to utilize her advice — overplaying his hand and destroying a peace overture from Voyager's Capt. Janeway, allowing the kidnapped Chakotay to escape in another. He lived to see Voyager's takeover, though, only to lose it after dropping his guard. Seska was killed in the loss of the ship, but he escaped with their infant son, whom she had believed to be fathered by Chakotay. Culluh likely never knew Chakotay and his mate had once been lovers in the Maquis, since Seska had told him she was raped.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Voyager Fine Art Prints
- Memoir, Charity Lunch, Indie Film and Orange All On Mulgrew's Schedule
- New Official Star Trek Starships Collection Ships Unveiled
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!