- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Tom Paris' first serious girlfriend, who dumped him during his freshman year at Starfleet Academy. Paris was so depressed over the breakup he developed hives and couldn't get out of bed for a week. He nearly failed his Stellar Cartography class, and claims he walked around in a daze for the rest of the school year. Paris related this story to Voyager's Doctor in 2372 when the EMH asked him how to recover from romantic rejection.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- Trekcetera Museum Set To Open
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan