- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
She was an empathetic child actress who could deal with bizarre alien headgear makeup and fingertips when “Pen Pals” was produced on TNG in 1988: Who knew that 10-year-old Nikki Cox, here in only her third professional acting role as Sarjenka, would grow up to be the comely actress with a long film and TV career? A dancer at age 4 and an actress six year slater, the native Angeleno had two seasons on ABC’s daytime General Hospital from 1993-95, landed the role of Tiffany Malloy on WB’s Unhappily Ever After, and spent four seasons playing Mary Connell on Las Vegas from 2003-2007. She met her husband there, comedian-actor jay Mohr, and the two have been married since 2006.