- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Dukat had suffered a mental breakdown after his daughter Ziyal was killed, and he failed to evacuate with other Dominion and Cardassian forces when the Federation recaptured control of the station. Until the war prisoner could be transported for arraignment, Dr. Cox counseled Dukat and encouraged him to talk about Ziyal whenever possible. After several weeks of treatment, he and other doctors declared that Dukat had made a remarkable recovery.