- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Highly accelerated interstellar gases.
One that attracted two-dimensional instinctual beings was 107 km long and one proton wide, with gravitational fields as powerful as a black hole or 100 other stars. It emitted a characteristic set of subspace frequencies as atomic particles decayed along its event horizon, duplicated with the Enterprise-D's parabolic dish to confuse the two-dimensional and halt them long enough to break free of their graviton field wake.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman