- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Highly accelerated interstellar gases.
One that attracted two-dimensional instinctual beings was 107 km long and one proton wide, with gravitational fields as powerful as a black hole or 100 other stars. It emitted a characteristic set of subspace frequencies as atomic particles decayed along its event horizon, duplicated with the Enterprise-D's parabolic dish to confuse the two-dimensional and halt them long enough to break free of their graviton field wake.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products