- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Cosimo was the Italian proprietor of a coffee shop in 24th-century San Francisco. In 2372, An extra-dimensional being posed as Cosimo in an alternate reality experienced by Harry Kim after his shuttle intersected a time stream. The being came from a civilization existing in a temporal inversion fold in the space-time matrix. "Cosimo" was sent to provide guidance to Kim, eventually helping Kim return to his original timeline aboard the stranded U.S.S. Voyager.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Robert Beltran Set to Star in New Sci-Fi Film