- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Cosimo was the Italian proprietor of a coffee shop in 24th-century San Francisco. In 2372, An extra-dimensional being posed as Cosimo in an alternate reality experienced by Harry Kim after his shuttle intersected a time stream. The being came from a civilization existing in a temporal inversion fold in the space-time matrix. "Cosimo" was sent to provide guidance to Kim, eventually helping Kim return to his original timeline aboard the stranded U.S.S. Voyager.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- Trekcetera Museum Set To Open
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan