- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A potent stimulant, use in Starfleet medical practice since at least the 2260s. A treatment of 25cc is considered to be a deadly dosage and usually used only as a last resort in life-threatening situations.
Doctor Bashir used 2ccs to stimulate falling neurotransmitter levels in Bajoran Vedek Bariel, but was not successful. Bashir also used it as a stimulant on quickened Teplanites in 4mg doses, but it soon begins to lose its effect.
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set
- Shatner To Guest Star on Live Episode of Hot in Cleveland