- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A potent stimulant, use in Starfleet medical practice since at least the 2260s. A treatment of 25cc is considered to be a deadly dosage and usually used only as a last resort in life-threatening situations.
Doctor Bashir used 2ccs to stimulate falling neurotransmitter levels in Bajoran Vedek Bariel, but was not successful. Bashir also used it as a stimulant on quickened Teplanites in 4mg doses, but it soon begins to lose its effect.
Related News Articles
- "Strange New Worlds" Photonovel Available Tomorrow
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December