- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A potent stimulant, use in Starfleet medical practice since at least the 2260s. A treatment of 25cc is considered to be a deadly dosage and usually used only as a last resort in life-threatening situations.
Doctor Bashir used 2ccs to stimulate falling neurotransmitter levels in Bajoran Vedek Bariel, but was not successful. Bashir also used it as a stimulant on quickened Teplanites in 4mg doses, but it soon begins to lose its effect.
$26.95 $7.97Buy Now