- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
He created the Klingons for Star Trek. Their very first appearance was in the first-season episode "Errand Of Mercy", which he wrote.
Created the Prime Directive against interference with younger civilizations, a central tenet of The United Federation of Planets' code of ethics in "Star Trek" (1966).
Gene L. Coon
Born on 07 Jan 1924
Died on 08 Jul 1973
Born January 7, 1924, Gene L. Coon, sometimes credited as Lee Cronin, was a producer on the original Star Trek series for its first two seasons. He has also written episodes of the television series Dragnet, Wagon Train, Maverick, Zorro, Rawhide, and others. Coon passed away on July 8, 1973 of lung cancer.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- REVEALED: "Make It Sew" Design Contest Winner