- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Leader of the Genome Colony on Moab IV, where every resident was genetically engineered and trained for specific roles. Conor was responsible for keeping the 200-year-old colony isolated from outside influences in order to keep their society pure. But an approaching stellar core fragment threatened to destroy the colony, and Conor was faced with a dilemma: If he accepted help from engineers aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise-D, he risked serious cultural contamination, but turning down that help would surely lead to destruction. Ultimately, Conor chose to accept the assistance, knowing he would have to deal with the social consequences of exposing his people to outsiders.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone