- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Leader of the Genome Colony on Moab IV, where every resident was genetically engineered and trained for specific roles. Conor was responsible for keeping the 200-year-old colony isolated from outside influences in order to keep their society pure. But an approaching stellar core fragment threatened to destroy the colony, and Conor was faced with a dilemma: If he accepted help from engineers aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise-D, he risked serious cultural contamination, but turning down that help would surely lead to destruction. Ultimately, Conor chose to accept the assistance, knowing he would have to deal with the social consequences of exposing his people to outsiders.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman