- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet official and friend of Captain James T. Kirk. In 2368, Wesley commanded the U.S.S. Lexington NCC-1709 during the tragic M-5 tests. Wesley disobeyed Starfleet orders to destroy the U.S.S. Enterprise.
Wesley retired from Starfleet and in 2269 became the governor of Mantilles, the most distant colony of the United Federation of Planets at that time. When Mantilles was threatened with destruction on stardate 5371.3 (2269) by the planet-devouring entity known as the cosmic cloud, Wesley initiated a frantic evacuation program, even though he knew that he had time to save only a few thousand of the colony's children. Fortunately, the crew of the Enterprise succeeded in persuading the cloud to leave Mantilles in peace in the proverbial nick of time.
Wesley had at least one child by 2269, an 11-year-old daughter named Katie.
Related News Articles
- Flashback Friday: George Takei Gets Animated
- FIRST LOOK: Mimoco's New Sulu Mimobot
- How 'Star Trek' Technology Works Infogram by Space.com
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 1
- FIRST LOOK: Deluxe Kirk and Spock Action Figures From Diamond Select Toys
- The Captains Mini-Series Debuts Tonight
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month