- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2293, at Starfleet HQ on Earth, the Starfleet Commander-in-Chief convened an urgent meeting on Earth, where he declared that the "Klingon Empire has roughly fifty years of life left to it." His succinct words marked the opening of peace talks between the Federation and the Klingons.
On the behest of Spock, who opened up a dialogue with Klingon Chancellor Gorkon, the C-in-C ordered Captain Kirk to be the first olive branch. The C-in-C instructed Kirk and crew to take the Enterprise-A and escort the Chancellor to his meeting on Earth. The C-in-C believed that, if anyone planned to attack either the Enterprise, or the Chancellor's ship, or if the Klingons thought they could take advantage of the situation, then that party would think twice with Kirk commanding.
At Khitomer, the second and secret site for the peace talks, the C-in-C was present when Kirk and crew, along with Captain Sulu, revealed those involved with the conspiracy against peaceful relations between the Klingons and the Federation.
Related News Articles
- WATCH: George Takei Talks Trek on EPIX 24-Hour Star Trek Marathon
- Remembering Star Trek Producer Marty Hornstein, 1937-2013
- Star Trek VI Anniversary Fine Art Print Set Available Now
- GUEST BLOG: Creating Catan's Star Trek Federation Space
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Ships in Official Starships Collection
- Retro TOS Movie Lithographs Available Now
- Stardate Collection- A Trek Fan's Dream