- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The popular term for the modern Starfleet communicator when incorporated as a single unit with a chest insignia badge -- as opposed to original models which evolved as a separate unit that was standard landing party gear.
The combadge has assumed different styles over the years since its 24th century inception , beginning with the longtime maroon uniform series style's chest pin by 2344 and later the simpler silver arrowhead design by the early 2350s. The arrowhead was backed by a gold housing, initially in an elliptical oval that was replaced by an angular-backed shape introduced in 2371.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More