- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The popular term for the modern Starfleet communicator when incorporated as a single unit with a chest insignia badge -- as opposed to original models which evolved as a separate unit that was standard landing party gear.
The combadge has assumed different styles over the years since its 24th century inception , beginning with the longtime maroon uniform series style's chest pin by 2344 and later the simpler silver arrowhead design by the early 2350s. The arrowhead was backed by a gold housing, initially in an elliptical oval that was replaced by an angular-backed shape introduced in 2371.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman