- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The popular term for the modern Starfleet communicator when incorporated as a single unit with a chest insignia badge -- as opposed to original models which evolved as a separate unit that was standard landing party gear.
The combadge has assumed different styles over the years since its 24th century inception , beginning with the longtime maroon uniform series style's chest pin by 2344 and later the simpler silver arrowhead design by the early 2350s. The arrowhead was backed by a gold housing, initially in an elliptical oval that was replaced by an angular-backed shape introduced in 2371.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone