- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A holographic lifeform on the Gamma Quadrant planet Yadera II who was not aware he was a hologram. Colyus was the Protector of his village and was investigating the disappearance of 22 villagers in 2370 when Jadzia Dax and Odo arrived to examine an unusual particle field. Colyus arrested the two visitors, but they convinced him they were not responsible and would help him find the missing persons. Dax and Odo discovered that all the villagers, except for one, were holographic projections, and the disappearances were caused by a malfunction in the hologenerator. Colyus convinced his people that if they were to survive, they must allow Dax and Odo to take them off-line temporarily and repair the reactor before it experiences a complete failure. They agree, and the Yaderan society was restored to its original state.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!