- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2154, the Columbia, under the command of Captain Hernandez, aided Enterprise in its efforts to bring Trip over from Columbia to fix the NX-01's warp reactor. A device planted on the reactor prevented Enterprise from traveling below warp five or else the ship would explode.
So the Columbia, at high warp, intercepted Enterprise, got into formation, and linked a cable between the two ships, thus allowing Trip -- while both vessels were at warp -- to travel to Enterprise.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Enterprise Season: Two Blu-ray Available August 20
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen