- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Born in Los Angeles in 1970, Clifton Collins debuted on the bigscreen in 1991’s Grand Canyon and has compiled an ever-growing resume since, including standout roles in 2000’s Traffic and leads in series like NBC’s The Event, TNT’s Southland, and FX’s The Shield. Film-goers may remember Collins best as serial killer Perry Smith in Capote, while it was a memorable turn in the otherwise short-lived FX series Thief that netted him an Emmy nomination as Best Drama Actor.
Meanwhile, Collins also has a high-profile role in the gaming world, known to players as the voice of Cesar Vialpando in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. He first worked with director J.J. Abrams during a recurring guest role on Alias.