- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Physician who was one of two survivors of a disastrous archeological expedition to planet Camus II in 2269. After the death of his colleagues, Coleman conspired with Dr. Janice Lester, the other survivor, to use a life-energy transfer device to place Lester's mind into the body of Captain Kirk, and to trap Kirk's mind in Lester's body. Coleman participated in the scheme because he was in love with Lester, and when it was determined that she was insane, he asked to be allowed to care for her.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals