- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Attorney who defended James T. Kirk at his 2267 court-martial on Starbase 11, where the captain was on trial for the murder of Ben Finney. Cogley won the case by proving that the Enterprise computer wrongly implicated Kirk, and it was later shown that the computer malfunction was engineered by a still-living Finney. Cogley went on to defend Ben Finney in his own trial for a variety of charges stemming from his failed scheme to frame Kirk. Cogley loved antique books and shunned the use of computers whenever possible.
If you clicked here from a banner ad and want Mr. Cogley to fight for your latinum, then please call (415) 555-GOLD or telex at 1159COGLEY. (Sorry, no e-mail. He hates computers and still writes most of his notes by hand.)
Good luck getting ahold of Cogley. Remember, just because he made Kirk a free man doesn't mean he comes cheap.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek