- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In the Alpha/Beta Quadrants, one otherwise unnamed world among several Class-M planets in the Mar Oscura Nebula winked out after showing up on sensors, then blinked back, a result of the dark-matter spatial deformations. A sensor scan and three probes revealed no life nor anything unusual.
In the Delta Quadrant, one barren world, despite its rating, is nicknamed "Planet Hell." It turned out to be the home of a reptillian spacefaring race.
Another was small planet some three hours away from the point where Janeway left Voyager for the Tak Tak world, populated by Garan miners who contracted a mutating macrovirus; the Tak Tak "purified" it by killing all those infected.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Deluxe Kirk and Spock Action Figures From Diamond Select Toys
- The Captains Mini-Series Debuts Tonight
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek/The Big Bang Theory Co-Branded Tee Shirts
- STO Guest Blog: Introducing Haakona Advanced Warbird
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch