- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Class D-12 Bird-of-Prey
- Next Article
Enterprise (nautical vessel)
- Previous Article
The D-12 was built in the 2350s and was eventually retired due to defective plasma coils in their cloaking devices.
In 2372, Klingon sisters Lursa and B'etor used this type of vessel when they assisted Soran with his plans regarding the Nexus energy ribbon. The Duras sisters later attacked the Enterprise-D, after acquiring the frequency of the ship's shield harmonics. Ironically, the D-12's design flaw was what allowed Enterprise to destroy the ship.