- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
United States Air Force pilot from 1969 Earth who briefly encountered the U.S.S. Enterprise when the starship made an unscheduled trip back in time. Christopher was transported to the Enterprise for a short time following the accidental destruction of his airplane, but the dilemma for the future crew was that the pilot might pollute the historical timeline with his knowledge of future technologies. Fortunately, a way was discovered to return him to his craft and remove his knowledge of the future starship.
Christopher was father to a son, Shaun Geoffrey, who would later command the first successful Earth-Saturn probe.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals