- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Klingon advocate who prosecuted an extradition hearing on Deep Space 9 in 2372, in which Worf was accused of intentionally firing on an unarmed Klingon transport vessel and killing all its passengers. During the trial, Ch'Pok seemed to be succeeding in showing that Worf was full of bloodlust and would knowingly attack an unarmed opponent. But new information uncovered by Odo and presented by Worf's counsel, Captain Sisko, showed that the entire incident was staged, and Ch'Pok was forced to admit it was possible that the Klingon government was trying to frame Worf and discredit the Federation. Upon that admission, the trial ended.
Ch'Pok had a son, Katogh, who served in the Klingon Defense Force.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan