- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Born in Seoul, Korea and raised in Los Angeles, John Cho began acting while studying English literature at the University of California, Berkeley. He toured across the country with his first show, The Woman Warrior, an adaptation of the renowned memoir by Maxine Hong Kingston. Other stage roles include Laertes in a production of Hamlet for Singapore Repertory Theater and a variety of shows for East West Players. Beyond his signature role as Harold in the cult comedies Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Cho has appeared in a variety of films, including the ribald American Pie series, Solaris and American Beauty. On the small screen, he was a series regular in the WB’s Off Centre and had a recurring role in Fox’s Kitchen Confidential. Cho is also lead singer for the band “Left of Zed.” Cho played Hikaru Sulu in the 2009 adaptation of Star Trek.
Related News Articles
- Greenwood Beaming Up For Multiple Conventions
- It's Enterprise vs. Enterprise in "I, Enterprise"
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starship Collection's Enterprise
- Star Trek Nominated For 5 Saturn Awards
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- Captain Jane Kirk & Her Enterprise Crew Return to Action
- FIRST LOOK: The Mirror, Cracked & Star Trek #33