- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Bolian male, Chell was a Maquis resistance fighter who, in 2371, served aboard Chakotay's ship, which was swept into the Delta Quadrant. Chell, like the other Maquis on that ship, joined the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager on their journey home. Chell was prone to impudence and other disruptive behavior, and therefore was assigned, along with other Maquis crewmembers, to special field training by Lt. Tuvok. He eventually became a disciplined and reliable crewman, but he never completely felt comfortable among his Starfleet peers. His latent distrust and paranoia re-surfaced in 2377, when ex-Maquis crewmembers on Voyager were being mysteriously attacked.