- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet official stationed at Starbase 227 in 2370. Chekote invoked the Prime Directive in ordering evacuation of Deep Space 9 when a Bajoran extremist faction attempted to seize the station. He did this despite evidence that the Cardassians were backing the activities of this faction, known as The Alliance for Global Unity or "The Circle."
That same year, Admiral Chekote gave William Riker permission to delay a previously scheduled mission and investigate Captain Picard's apparent death at planet Dessica II, placing the Enterprise-D on detached duty for this investigation. Gambit, Part I,
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!