- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet official stationed at Starbase 227 in 2370. Chekote invoked the Prime Directive in ordering evacuation of Deep Space 9 when a Bajoran extremist faction attempted to seize the station. He did this despite evidence that the Cardassians were backing the activities of this faction, known as The Alliance for Global Unity or "The Circle."
That same year, Admiral Chekote gave William Riker permission to delay a previously scheduled mission and investigate Captain Picard's apparent death at planet Dessica II, placing the Enterprise-D on detached duty for this investigation. Gambit, Part I,
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon