- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
To entice Constable Odo, Croden claimed shapeshifters lived on his native Rakhar centuries ago but, because they kept their natural form and wouldn't assimilate, they were persecuted and driven out, existing in at least one colony he located a few years ago on an asteroid of the Chamra Vortex nebula and whose members gave him a small morphing stone. It's all false, except that shapeshifters are a part of Rakhari folklore; the shifted stone is used as a key.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!