- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Chadre'kab is a Talaxian delicacy that can be steamed, roasted, boiled, baked or stir-fried.
Neelix first prepared steamed Chadre'kab in 2374 for Seven of Nine from an old family recipe and the recipe was later used as payment to the Think Tank for solving the "Hazari paradox" in 2375. The delicacy was later seen at Neelix's birthday party in 2376 and at a Seven of Nine dinner party where it was served roasted with Luhvian quail in a truffle sauce.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Robert Beltran Set to Star in New Sci-Fi Film