- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet officer assigned as first officer on the U.S.S. Voyager in 2371. Cavit was killed on the bridge when the ship was violently pulled into the Delta Quadrant by the Caretaker Array. He was later replaced as first officer by Chakotay, the leader of the Maquis ship that Voyager had been chasing in the Badlands and was also stranded in the Delta Quadrant.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Robert Beltran Set to Star in New Sci-Fi Film