- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Author of the 17-volume book Down the River Light. In the 23rd century, Audrid Dax (the fourth host of the Dax symbiont) read the entirety of Caster's work to her daughter, Neema, as she lay in the hospital for two weeks with Rugalan Fever, even though the six-year-old was unconscious. But Audrid felt so helpless, she needed to do something to feel assured that she and her daughter were still connected. Later she realized that reading the book was as much for herself as for Neema.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman