- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Nineteenth-century English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson was best known by his pen name Lewis Carroll, under which he wrote many books. His most famous books were "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and its sequel, "Through the Looking-Glass." In 2269 (stardate 5143.3), when the starship Enterprise returns to the "shore leave" amusement park planet, and encounters robotic constructs of several of Carroll's characters, Spock mentions that his mother was particularly fond of the author's work.