- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Proprietor of a boarding house in 19th-century San Francisco, Earth, who had the misfortune of renting a room to a group of travelling actors headed by a "Mr. Pickerd." They were terribly late with the rent and continually stalled for more time. In fact, the sly "actors" bought time by casting Mrs. Carmichael in the role of Titania in their alleged production of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream." This was not her first acting experience; she performed in a church play when she was a lass.
The so-called actors eventually disappeared without a trace, but Samuel Clemens had promised he would settle the bill with Mrs. Carmichael on their behalf.