- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Caretaker was the keeper of the amusement park planet in the Omicron Delta region. The Enterprise crew first encountered him in 2267, but when they return in 2269 (stardate 5143.3), they discover that he has passed away of old age. The inscription on the metal marker on his grave is in several languages. In English, it reads: "Last of his race, ceased to function fifth day of the twelfth moon, year 7009 of this planet."
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind #61: Make Way For M'Ress
- In His Own Words: Christopher L. Bennett
- Star Trek Online Goes Back To The Vault
- Howard Weinstein on Pirates, Puppies & More
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Walter Koenig Remembers "The Infinite Vulcan"
- Hal Sutherland Looks Back at an Animated Career - Part 2