- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Medical instrument which revives victims in cardiac arrest, available both as a hand-held unit and built into the cryo-surgivcal support frame. In 2267, McCoy used it on Ambassador Sarek aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, allowing him to continue heart surgery on the ambassador.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- REVEALED: "Make It Sew" Design Contest Winner