- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The freighter is of a design similar to one in use for a century by various races. Small enough to use the Deep Space Nine docking ring ports, but big enough for the upper pylons, it can still travel at Warp 8 — even with the small cloaking device installed in its central engine core. Its impulse engines use a fusion generator, with cross-feeds.
A neutral Cardassian freighter was attacked by the Kriosian rebels near the Ikalian asteroid belt, leading to suspicion the rebels are based there.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan