- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The freighter is of a design similar to one in use for a century by various races. Small enough to use the Deep Space Nine docking ring ports, but big enough for the upper pylons, it can still travel at Warp 8 — even with the small cloaking device installed in its central engine core. Its impulse engines use a fusion generator, with cross-feeds.
A neutral Cardassian freighter was attacked by the Kriosian rebels near the Ikalian asteroid belt, leading to suspicion the rebels are based there.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection