- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Apparently a newer Starfleet tradition, this large, elliptical, shuttle vehicle appeared on Galaxy-class starships. The Captain's yacht docks and disembarks from an external port located on the underside of the saucer module.
The craft is intended for diplomatic missions, such as the transportation of dignitaries and ambassadors. The yacht aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D was named Calypso, in honor of a 20th-century Earth exploration vessel, commanded by Captain Jaques-Yves Cousteau.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman