- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Apparently a newer Starfleet tradition, this large, elliptical, shuttle vehicle appeared on Galaxy-class starships. The Captain's yacht docks and disembarks from an external port located on the underside of the saucer module.
The craft is intended for diplomatic missions, such as the transportation of dignitaries and ambassadors. The yacht aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D was named Calypso, in honor of a 20th-century Earth exploration vessel, commanded by Captain Jaques-Yves Cousteau.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products