- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A beautiful orchidlike flower native to Capella IV, the life of the Capellan flower — from seedling to blossom to death — lasts only a few hours. Dr. Sarah April carried a Capellan flower with her during her passage to the Babel planetoid aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise on stardate 6770.3 (2270). After the starship detoured into an antimatter universe, the withering bud returned to life, bloomed, and regressed to its seedpod form, thereby graphically demonstrating the reversed flow of time in the negative universe. After the starship's return to the positive-matter universe, the flower bloomed again, in effect gaining a second life.