- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Kressari freighter, the Calondon ostensibly carried sensitive herbaceous DNA materials, due at Deep Space Nine. The materials were due some 36 hours after Quark and Constable Odo realized its homeworld is an arms go-between for Cardassia and an unwitting Bajoran terrorist group, The Circle.
The ship was due back 1-1/2 days later. Its Captain Zef'no was enraged after a six-hour delay secretly used to check it out.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees