- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Kressari freighter, the Calondon ostensibly carried sensitive herbaceous DNA materials, due at Deep Space Nine. The materials were due some 36 hours after Quark and Constable Odo realized its homeworld is an arms go-between for Cardassia and an unwitting Bajoran terrorist group, The Circle.
The ship was due back 1-1/2 days later. Its Captain Zef'no was enraged after a six-hour delay secretly used to check it out.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan