- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Component of the warp drive nacelles of Federation starships, name for a 20th century Terran physicist who first theorized their operation. Located at the front of the nacelle, the collectors generate large electromagnetic fields that attract the hydrogen gas found in interstellar space which is then used for fuel by the vessel's fusion reactors.
In 2365, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D discharged hydrogen back through the collectors into space. The discharge created a colorful but harmless display that frightened the Pakleds into releasing Chief Engineer Geordi La Forge from captivity aboard the Pakled ship, Mondor.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine