- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2367, as the Minister of Science on the planet Kaelon II, B'tardat instigated a hostile confrontation with the U.S.S. Enterprise-D after Captain Picard granted asylum to Dr. Timicin, a Kaelonian scientist. Upon both Kaelonian law and B'tardat's insistence, Timicin returned to his planet for a ritual suicide, mandated by law, for those who reach the age of 60.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now